2011年5月20日星期五

Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Fringed Speedy

At Louis Vuitton handbags 2011first I wanted to report was seen in a new Louis Vuitton bag that I have all the windows of two days before jumping into the Berlin Ku-Damm. For those unfamiliar with the Kurfürstendamm, Berlin's equivalent, the 5th New York Ave. All major fashion brands to its line of stores long trip to the famous Memorial Church, a church in the second World War, was bombed and never (to serve as a monument to man the terrible war.) When I was in Berlin for one day, I have no time to really see what there is to offer exclusive fashion for us all, but I was able to verify that the windows had to offer. Sorry I could not find Speedy, I've seen in the window in the BT website, but I came across this monstrosity of a bag.

The Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Canvas Speedy 30 monogram canvas sport a band of color, variety of suede fringe hanging with several pearls of him. Add glass tube with gold leaf, a brown ball of molten glass, gray ball pierrite gold plated brass loaded beads, whatever. It also has 8 LV hanging signs all over the stimuli. Not a big fan ... horrible. Rasta meets classic Vuitton. I will go.
hzf520 zp

没有评论:

发表评论